Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stop Growing Already

This morning before school my youngest son was all snuggled up on the couch. I sat next to him and started my normal routine of convincing him to come out from under the blanket and get dressed. He says "Mom, I have some bad news. I think I grew some more last night." If you have ever seen my youngest, you would know that he has probably did grow over night. He is a big strapping fellow!

Anyway, I went through my antics of making him stand up so that I could see for myself if he did in fact grow any bigger. When I told him I was sure he had grown, he just beamed with pride because he knew what was coming next. I told him he was in big trouble. I forbid him to keep growing. He must stop growing immediately. He thinks it is funny that I want him to stay little. I think it stinks that he is growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment