Wednesday, December 16, 2009

'Tis the Season to be Busy

Why is it so hard to wrap up things at work to get ready to be on vacation for a few days? Then you come back and it is hard to catch up on what you missed while you are gone. It is like a one two sucker punch that makes you wish you had never been gone. Well, probably not that you had never been gone, because vacations are fun. Maybe it really makes you wish you didn't have to screw up vacations with work. Oh, that must be the joy of retirement! One of these days....in the meantime, I may have to pull an "all-nighter" to get it all done. When I say "all-nighter" I really mean I might have to stay up really late, like 11:30!! I don't do all-nighters any more. Too old.

We are in mass chaos mode around here...trying to get caught up with work so I be only just slightly behind after Christmas, semester finals, class Christmas party, pajama day, oil change, wrapping presents, trying to prepare for much colder temps, a long drive, a flight, a birthday party and last minute preparation for heading out of town. Tons to do and not much time left to do it. It always gets done and hopefully it will again! I have my list and am determined to mark some things off of it today!! GAME ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment