Thursday, February 25, 2010

Desperately Seeking Summer

I am desperate for an aimless afternoon strolling through the surf....



Lounging in the pool.


Loafing in the shade of a beach umbrella.



Floating.


Goggles.

Swimmies.


Beach Bodies.

Sand Castles.

Night fishing.

Skim Boarding.

Snorkeling.

Boogie Boarding.

Crabs.

Laughing.

Filling up a bucket.

Mornings on the balcony with the ones you love.

It doesn't get any better than a summer vacation at the beach. Can't wait till I can hear the waves crashing, the sand between my toes and the sun on my back. I am over winter. Can you tell?

2 comments:

  1. I to am over winter and can't wait to head to the beach. Listening to the sounds of a cold Miller Lite opening, of crabs scraping the sides of the crab pot and the smell of crabs as the cook. I can't wait til the first practice of synchronized swimming and building pyramids in the pool using family members. Come on summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the photos! Brought back many memories! I too am over winter! Can't wait to hear the sound of the waves, wind in my hair, sun on my face!!

    ReplyDelete