Monday, March 22, 2010

Family Fun in Houston

Hello all! It has been a couple of days since I last posted and I am sure you have all been desperately missing my witty and entertaining comments! Probably thought we all ran off to join a traveling family bowling league, but that is not where I have disappeared to at all!

Our family took a little trip to Houston to wrap up our Spring Break 2010. We did a tour of Minute Maid Park, caught a Celtics game, went to a cute, cute, cute Junie B. Jones play and saw an Aero's Hockey game. It wasn't bowling, but it was still fun.

Quick picture of my guys right before we got on the road! Let's go Celtics!


First stop was Minute Maid Park where we took a great tour.


Got to sit in the dugout! Haven't done that before.


Hanging over the top row in the dugout, just like the pros.

Chip thinks he might like playing here!

Harold up against the wall for a great grab!


No one left the tour dirtier than my boy Chip! He got the most out of this experience!

We even got to go inside the manual scoreboard in left field. It was really, really neat!

Then of course we hit the Team Store! Couldn't leave here empty handed!!
I will close for now, but plan to post more pictures of our fun weekend this afternoon. I know you will be on pins and needles in anticipation!

3 comments:

  1. I'm confused...I thought the Celtics were a basketball team? What can I say...I only follow football. LoL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind...just read Day 2...I'm stupid, it's early in the morning, and I had very little sleep last night. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz - I can laugh along with you only because sometimes I am walking into an arena, ticket in hand, and have to ask one of my family members what sport I am about to watch. Can't keep up. Wouldn't want to try! I love them all, but I am like you and football is my all-time favorite!

    ReplyDelete