Sunday, May 30, 2010

Technical Difficulty

This is my 130 post since the inception of this blog. Hard to believe isn't it. As with all things computer related, a technical glitch has me sidelined a bit. I can't get the pictures off of my camera. It has worked perfectly since it came out of the box. It worked great last week - but today not so much!

I have some great pictures of our luxurious three day Memorial Day weekend and all the activities we have been doing. I can't wait to share them with you! I will drag out my camera manual tonight and see if I can figure out what is going on.

In the meantime, please say a prayer for my brother-in-law Kevin. His Dad passed away on Friday morning after a lengthy battle with numerous health issues. Kevin and his entire family could sure use your prayers of comfort as they make the final arrangements for their beloved husband, father and grandfather. He was loved, that is for certain. He will be missed, also for certain. It is never easy to say goodbye to someone that you love and it could not be more true in this case.

More to follow as soon as I figure out my problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment