Saturday, June 5, 2010

Morning Walk and Farmers Market

We kicked off our 3 Day 60 Mile weekend training walks this morning. Me, Martha, Beth and Ashley met at 7:15 for a five mile walk in the neighborhood. It was downright lovely when we left and getting really hot by the time we made it home. It was hard and there were most definitely times that I was cussing some uphills - but I made it back in one piece. Thanks ladies for helping pass the time while we got some miles under our belts.

Afterward, Beth and I went to a little farmer's market in the area. I took some pictures of the beautiful fruits and veggies. I have already eaten about six plums - they are tiny, but so delicious!!! Come along, see the sights and I will bet just the pictures alone will make you want to eat healthy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment