Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday, Sunday

I am on a blogging roll this weekend! Started out this morning with an awesome five mile walk with my girl Ashley! Thanks for the great conversation and company this morning Ashley - if it had been a tad less humid we might not have complained at all! Nah, we probably would have complained, but we got 'er done!

Quick report on the downside to the trip to the farmer's market. If you eat lots of delicious, fresh fruit, it is hard to stay out of the bathroom. I am supremely cleaned out, if you know what I mean. And, I am pretty sure you do! Whew!

Took a long soak in a hot bath today that just felt all kinda awesome. I am so sore from all the exercise and that warm water felt fantastic! For my own records, here is the exercise accomplished this past week:

5/31 - Biked 10 miles. Swam.
6/1 - Walked for an hour. Tennis for an hour. Swam. Circuit training.
6/2 - 30 minutes of lap swimming. Tennis for 1 1/2 hours. Swam.
6/3 - Walked for an hour. Circuit training.
6/4 - 45 minutes of lap swimming. Tennis for an hour.
6/5 - Walked five miles. Swam.
6/6 - Walked five miles.

That is some good exercise.

Still haven't cooked that Jennie-O turkey. Tonight FOR SURE!!!

It's hot outside. Steamy hot. The kind of hot that makes your hair get bigger by the minute.

I am bound and determined to put all three baskets of clean clothes away before my head hits the pillow tonight! It is good to have goals!

That is all I have for now! Off to watch a bit of baseball! Have a spectacular afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment