Saturday, August 21, 2010

Walk Down Memory Lane

The first day of school is just around the corner! I went through some of our digital pictures and found some classic first day of school pictures. Come with me on a walk down memory lane.



Harold - 2nd Grade



Harold 3rd Grade with little Chip


Harold 4th Grade



Harold 5th Grade


Harold 6th Grade - Chip Kindergarten. Chip is happy in a big way.



Harold 7th grade - Chip 1st Grade

For some reason we missed the front door picture last year. Here is Chip on the first day of 2nd Grade.

Harold - 8th Grade
I will for sure get a picture of my freshman and 3rd grader this year. Right by the front door like it should be!

1 comment:

  1. I'm seriously considering making "Harold 3rd grader with little Chip" my wallpaper for the laptop.

    ReplyDelete