Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wow Wednesday

I have had the most productive morning and it feels good! Got up at 4:45 a.m. to walk for an hour. It was a lovely morning, a little breezy and just the slightest bit cooler. All welcome changes. I was still a sweaty mess, but it was good.

Got the boys up for school, fed, dressed, packed and out the door.

House is tidy, beds made, laundry put away, dishwasher is running, washing machine is running, cookies baked, dinner planned. Water softener repair guy coming today between 11 - 1! Can't wait to drink salt-free coffee! I could go to bed right now and feel like I had an outstandingly productive day!

I obviously won't be going to bed at 10:00 a.m. because I still have to work at my paying job! Hope I can be just as productive in that arena!

More to come on the kids first days of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment