Friday, October 22, 2010

Cookie Tasters

I have so many pictures and stories to share from this weekend. I will start with Friday and move through the rest of the events of the weekend.

We kicked off Friday afternoon with an impromptu Cookie Tasting exercise. I was sampling some sugar cookie recipes to find the best frosting. It was basically a dry run to see which cookies tasted the best so I could take them to a Halloween party on Sunday afternoon.

I called in my two best cookie connoisseurs, Chip and Pootie.



I set up plates with small bites of each variety.

They took their job very seriously.

Giving careful consideration to each bite.


Savoring the taste in their mouths.


Cleansing their palates between bites.

Gave honest feedback about what they liked and didn't like about each.

Gave two thumbs up to the final winner!

Thanks boys. I appreciate you help!

No comments:

Post a Comment