Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Countdown

There are 18 days left until my 3 Day 60 Mile walk!!! YIKES!!! Excited, nervous, ready to get on with it! I am much more laid back this year than I was last year. Nice to be going in and knowing what to expect. Also nice that we are not camping this year. Hotels are nice. Tents are not. I find "Party in the USA" on my iPod all the time. Reminds me so much of the walk last year and how much fun we had!

Sing it with me now:

So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflys fly away
Noddin' my head like yeah
Moving my hips like yeah,
And I got my hands up,
They're playin my song
I know I'm gonna be ok
Yeah, It's a party in the USA
Yeah, It's a party in the USA

It was a total party, but with REALLY, REALLY sore feet!

A couple of other biggies that I am counting down the days until:

Halloween is just 12 days away. Chip is going to be "Whiplash" the bad guy from Ironman 2.


Isn't he cute? Perfect for an eight year old.




Harry is going to walk around with this hat on acting like a teenager that is way too cool for trick or treating.

Also on the radar is Thanksgiving! We are flying to Bama to spend it with our family. Love, love, love everything about Thanksgiving. The family, food, football! YEAH!

Then the big daddy....Christmas is 66 days away! It is official - I have started Christmas shopping. I haven't even put up my Halloween decorations yet!! What is going on with me? It is a bit earlier than usual for me, but honestly if this year goes by any faster I am going to wake up tomorrow and it will be 2011!

So, I built my little Christmas spreadsheet, jotted down some ideas that have been swimming around in my head. Did a little searching on the internet. Found a few things and instead of waiting I just hit the buy button and checked it off the list. Felt pretty good!

Put on your seatbelt, once Halloween gets here it seems like the rest of the year is just a blur!! Hang on tight and enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment