Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Celebrations

So glad that the weekend is upon us! Got here just in time!

First thing to celebrate is the weather. It is sensational! A beautiful 84 degrees, breezy, sunny, no humidity - PERFECT weather.

Second item on the celebration list - Harold got a 100 on his Pre-AP Biology test! Way to go Harold!!

Third - accompanied Chip's class to the local Retirement Home this morning for a little "Community" field trip. The kids were great. They colored fall pictures and made tootsie pop ghosts for some of the residents. I met the sweetest woman who in 10 minutes gave me the cliff notes of her life. She told me I must see Maine in the fall. I told her that I would - it was #12 on the old 50 Things to do Before I am 50 list.

Gorgeous weekend to look forward to! I am planning to walk 10 miles on Saturday and 10 miles on Sunday! Nice long back to back walks! Harold has a flag football game on Saturday and otherwise we have big fat nothing! Yay!!

I hope your weekend is shaping up nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment