Friday, October 29, 2010

Holla - It's Friday!!!

I LOVE Fridays! Saying goodbye to the work week and hello to the weekend! It is good.

I get to start my Friday out with a much over do haircut! Can't wait.

For the weekend I have two relatively short walks (8 miles on Saturday and 6 miles on Sunday) planned for our last weekend before the 3 Day 60 Mile adventure. Weather.com currently shows the most amazing weather in Dallas for next weekend! Thank you Lord!

We have a flag football game on Saturday morning and then the big boys are heading up to Dallas to see Game 3 of the World Series. What a great opportunity to be a part of the first World Series game ever for the Rangers. Those Rangers need to start hitting and I sure hope they turn it around and win the game on Saturday! Make the trip up there even more fun!

Sunday we have Halloween plans out the wazoo! Our neighbors are coordinating a little get together in the middle of our cul-de-sac. Harry and his buddies have a little get together being planned down the street. Chip will once again convert into Whiplash and we will canvas the neighborhood looking for candy galore! I can't wait! I love seeing all the creative costumes people come up with.

Must get busy packing all my things for the walk - figure out what I am going to wear, gathering all my foot doctoring supplies, etc. Hoping to travel pretty light since mostly all I need are my tennis shoes and three walking outfits!

Hope your weekend is kicking off in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment