Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy After Thanksgiving

Wow - Can't believe it has been over a week since I have posted on this blog! You can tell the busy holiday season is upon us!

We had a wonderful visit to Alabama for Thanksgiving and I have lots of great pictures to share! It will take me a while to get them uploaded so come back and look for them!

Right now, I am in food detox. Jeez I hate the withdrawals after free feeding for four days. It is hard to get out of that mode!

Also tried to run a little this morning. Not sure how I am going to measure the success of my workout, but let's just say I successfully ran "a little". Why is it so dang hard? I will just keep plugging away at it I guess. Believe in the process. Know if I keep going out there, keep trying to run, that eventually (and it might be a long, long while) it will start to get easier and I will not want to quit, stop, flag down a passing car, throw myself under a passing car, fake a heart attack, or lay down and weep. Want to join me some morning at 5:45 a.m? I am loads of fun.

Anyway, glad to be home, ready to be a regular blogger again, Thanksgiving pictures are uploading as I type. Come back to see the big goose egg on Chip's head, the Thanksgiving sports challenge games, Space and Rocket Center and more.

Hope your Monday is off to a great start. I will leave you with this...only 26 days until Christmas! ACCCKKKKKK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment