Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blogiversary

I started this little blog one year ago in December of 2009. I took a little virtual stroll through my previous posts and realized that this is post number 269!! Jeez, that is a lot of random rambling that I have done in the last twelve months. I really appreciate you guys (Hey, Mom and Dad!) reading what I write and giving me a place to share my family's antics! It has been so much fun and something I will treasure as long as the old World Wide Web hangs around!

I thought I would do a Top Ten of 2010 list of my favorite posts from this year. It was so hard to narrow it down to only ten.

Bonus: I think I have figured out how to insert a link so you can just click on the title and it will take you to that post. Fancy, I know. I didn't know I had it in me either!!!

Of course in addition to the individual posts listed below I have also loved the Bob Chronicles Series, my Conversations with Chip and Harold and all of our vacation memories.

Here they are in no particular order, except maybe oldest to most recent.

10. Fruit Phobia

9. Litter Boxes

8. The Day After

7. Priceless Moment

6. My Morning Swim

5. 50 Things To Do Before I am 50

4. Hero on a Lily Pad

3. Brotherly Love

2. Underwear Wrestling Entertainment

1. Spa Day

Hope you enjoy this trip down memory lane with me! Let me know if there were any others that stick out as favorites of yours!

Here's to another year of blogging!!

No comments:

Post a Comment