Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Letter of the Day - "V"

Valentine

Valentine's Day is around the corner. When you are in elementary school that means you have to bring a Valentine Card for every kid in your class and also make your own decorated Valentine's Box to collect your valentines in. Last year, you may recall that Chip made a super cool Optimus Prime Transformer Box. If not, check it out here. He loved it. This year he wants to make a basketball or a volcano box. Hmmm...creative juices flowing. This could be fun!

Verse

Look at the big girl verse I am memorizing for the first half of February:

Galatians 5: 22-23

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

It goes along with the new Beth Moore bible study we started. It makes me happy to say it. I can do it, too! I wish everyone could listen to Beth Moore speak. She is really passionate and inspiring. Enjoy her so much.

Virus

I might have a touch of something viral. Not feeling particularly terrible, but just not great. Went to bed with a scratchy sore throat. Woke up and my throat feels fine, but my head is congested, bit of a headache. Hoping this is the worst of it and not just the beginning of something seriously yucky.

Vitamin C

Need it.

View

I get to pick up my ceramic platter today! I will probably run by and get it late this afternoon! Can't wait to see how it turned out! Will post some pictures so you can all view it with me!

This post is getting on my last nerve and I haven't even finished it yet. The letter "V". So lame. Even more lame....I actually have a dictionary out on my desk looking at words that start with V. Trying to think of other words to add to this hot mess. Ugh. I must apologize. Sorry...but I am not starting over.

I will, however promise not to ever do another Letter of the Day. It is the least I can do.

Goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. I like that Galactica verse too.

    Ok,, Voracious, Vex, Vine, Venue, Venus, Vociferous, voluminous, vixen, vice, villain, vile, virtue, vernacular, vermiculite, viscera, villa, vermilion, vertical, verse, voyeur, vichyssoise, Voltaire, volt, verve, vibration, vertigo, viable, vogue, vodka, marqaritta, colada, mudslide,
    sorry, off of the v's. This is just viscous my vivacious friend. I live vicariously through your voyages and have vivid vacillations of vacations with the vi count and vicar at the vault in the vestibule by the villa on the vanilla vortex. Vlad prefers valdaila to Valhalla...I'm winded!

    ReplyDelete