Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekend Warmup

The sun is shining and the skies are blue, but it is still cold out there! Warmer weather on the way for the weekend though! Getting up close to 70 degrees! YEA!!!!

This morning before Harold went to school he gave me a hug. It was a good hug. Then he backed away from me and I realized we were standing eye to eye. What? He is as tall as me as of this morning. Don't know how that happened. He said "Let me take my shoes off." He did. I took mine off too. Eye to eye. He was so happy.

Separate mini message to my Mom and Dad: Be on the lookout for a Travel Journal to arrive in your mailbox. It is from Chip. We need you to write about your town and then mail a postcard to his class from Alabama. I am late getting it out and he is desperate to have a postcard arrive. Then you have to pass it on to someone else. Let's get this kid some postcards on the wall. Thank you.

Back to the business at hand! We are going to see the Toros Basketball game on Saturday. That should be fun.

Otherwise, we have some crafting to do on the Valentine's Box project for Chip. I think he has settled on it being a basketball. Went to Hobby Lobby to get a circle box today and we will for sure post pictures when it is done!

Hope your weekend is full of lots of sunshine and all the things that make you happy.

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe there is still snow on the ground here in Jacksonville. Just amazing, this weather.

    ReplyDelete