Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ten Random Tidbits - Speed Round

1. I am super busy with work. Putting in way more hours than normal.

2. I am super busy with exercise. Putting in way more hours and effort than normal.

3. I am super cranky with impending menstrual cycle. Nothing abnormal about that.

4. I am a super multi-tasker. Typing this. Participating on a teleconference. Petting the cat with my foot. Eating lunch.

5. I am a super Bible verse memorizer. Going after anxiety calming with this one: 1 Peter 5:6-7 "Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

6. Harry has a recent addiction to the Hacky Sack and Chip has a new addiction to jump roping. Harry has a personal best of nine consecutive taps, volleys, kicks....not sure what you call that actually. Chip has burned more calories in the last two days than he has burned all year. He is jump roping morning, noon and night. In fact, he has posted a new sign in the living room where he is documenting his most recent record breaking jumps. He is currently at 30 in a row. However, he had to jump 712 times to set that record.

7. Pot Roast cooked with a bit of Rosemary makes my family want to barf.

8. My husband can no longer hear out of his left ear. Doctor appointment at 2:30. Let's hope it is just fluid build-up or a huge piece of wax or something.

9. Empty milk jugs waiting to be turned into Easter Bunnies are taking over my garage.

10. I am loving American Idol! Never thought it could be good without Simon, but I think I like it even better. Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler are excellent judges.

Goodbye Forever.

Or at least until I get through this stupid work thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment