Monday, March 21, 2011

You Can Run, But You Can't Hide



Hubby walked through the door at 4:00 this afternoon.
Sick.
Stomach trouble.
Throwing up and other things.

Harry walked through the door at 4:30 this afternoon.
Sick.
Stomach trouble.
Throwing up and other things.

After Harry's first round in the bathroom he looks up at me with bloodshot eyes and says "Chip did this 16 times? OMG" Sounds pretty similar to the very symptoms that the little Chipster had in Phoenix. Hmmm, could it be a virus? Seven days since exposure? Seems kinda odd that it would take that long to strike, but too similar to think it is not related.

Will I be spared?

Let's hope so! I mean, who is going to go to the store for toilet paper and Gatorade if I go down with this mess? Who's going to rub backs and bring Sprite to sick people if I am sick too? Poor Chip would have to raise himself for a few days. That could be so dangerous!!!

If you don't hear from me tomorrow morning send out the National Guard! Call your Congressman! Alert the news media!! Do a drive by drop off of toilet paper and Gatorade! Then save yourself....get the heck out of here.

I am sure the V family will be thrilled that Harry spent the night at their house Saturday night. Let's hope they are spared.

I'm also guessing that the tacos I had planned for dinner are not going to go over very well around here. Better hit the store for some soup and saltines!

Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment