Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday Quickie

I hope Bob wasn't afraid to open this post when he saw the title! Just a fast blast to share a few things Dad! Nothing more. Nothing else going on around here.

1. Chip lost his game last night which means we play at 9:00 this morning. Coke and doughnuts for breakfast, anyone?

2. The six o'clock evening game last night gave me the most beautiful light for taking pictures. I think I got some great ones! Can't wait to upload them to my computer and see them up close! I will share the good ones later this weekend!

3. After eight weeks of running, weight lifting and step classes at the gym, random biking, walking, swimming and eliptical work....I think my body may have changed the slightest bit over the last couple of days. I have such a long way to go, but to see and feel the tiniest bit of progress is such a wonderful and welcome reward!!! GO ME!!!

4. Had a lovely time at Book Club last night. Good conversation, great laughs and margaritas by the pool. What else could you ask for?

Well that is all I have time for! Must rush off and wrestle a Ranger into his uniform!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment