Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Ten Random Tidbits
1. It rained. It was glorious. I sat on the porch and took pictures. Then a lizard jumped on my foot and I screamed and came back in the house.
2. Harry's running shoes were lost/stolen/misplaced on Thursday. I am going with misplaced. New running shoes purchased. Harry got a new personal best for a 5K. Go Harry!
3. All laundry in my house is officially done. I am bound and determined to put it all away today.
4. Must get to the grocery store. Should be heading there right now instead of typing this.
5. Rangers/Tigers game last night was so exciting! A walk off grand slam in the bottom of the 11th - ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
6. Two hours of dodgeball at JumpStreet makes your kids sweaty and smelly.
7. I have been taking my laptop with me where ever I go, so I can keep tabs on work. That is not right. Proposal is due end of next week. Can't wait.
8. I have no plastic shopping bags in my house. That's weird, right? I have always had a ton. Even after the canvas shopping bags got popular. Suddenly, there are none. It is surprising to me how many times I go to reach for one. Must forget my canvas bags when I go to the store today so I can restock my plastic bag stash.
9. Post rain, there are ant mounds piling up all over our yard. The rain must have flushed them to the surface.
10. The sunrise this morning stopped me in my tracks. It was beautiful. I love when that happens.
Have an amazing day!
Posted by Melissa at 10:06 AM