We woke this morning to find Buddy FINALLY getting down to some serious business. He spent his evening working on math homework. I don't think he had much success as his page was filled with question mark after question mark, but he gets an A+ for effort. And as a bonus, he did not make a mess. Thanks Buddy!
He looks mischievous, doesn't he?
A couple other things that are on my mind:
- Hubby's annual aneurysm scan was yesterday. Prayers for no change or vast improvement would be appreciated.
- A cross country locker is an abyss. A vacuum into which clothes are sucked, never to be seen again. I dropped Harry off at school this morning with chilly 30 degree temperatures. He had really struggled to find anything to wear to cross country this morning. While I was at school I told him to go into the locker room and bring me out all of his clothes so I could wash them and he could have them for the next time he ran. Out he comes with easily two loads of laundry in his arms. I could barely see him, he had so many clothes in his arms. How big are those Cross Country lockers anyway? Do you use more than one? In his pile: A blanket; two hoodies; two pair of sweat pants; a pair of running tights; five shirts; three pairs of shorts; a towel; two water bottles; and untold number of underwear and socks. No wonder the kid doesn't have anything to wear!
- Had several more donations of stuffed animals and books yesterday. New grand total is 1,357 animals and books. That is awesome!
- I am eating roasted broccoli at least two or three times a week. I am addicted. It is delicious. If you haven't tried it...you must. Please. Promise me that you will. Last night I threw in fresh brussel sprouts cut in half and some onion. Outstanding.
- We played Yahtzee last night. Chip beat our pants off and he didn't even really know what the heck he was doing.
- A plain glazed Krispy Kreme donut has 190 calories. Does that seem like a lot or a little to you?
Well that is all the time I have for now! Must move some things off my desk and some laundry from the washer to the dryer! I hope you are warm where you are and I hope God blesses you with contentment, peace and love as the stress and chaos of the holiday season swirls all around you! I hope he blesses me with that too! :-)
Have an excellent day!