Saturday, December 10, 2011

Second Blogiversary

Today marks the second anniversary of my little Blog!  A day I have coined "My Blogiversary".  I am so happy that I have jotted down so many of our family memories here.  Going back and reading them is one of my favorite things to do (except for when I find misspellings, wrong words, etc...that just makes me crazy!)

In celebration of my Blogiversary I am going to list my Top Ten Favorite Posts of 2011.  I also did this for 2010, so if you are relatively new around here you can read that 2010 post by clicking here.  Between that old post and this new post you can see the twenty best things I think I have written.  Probably the writing isn't even that good, but the story is funny or brings back an awesome memory.

I got all technical and put the link to each title below so you can just click on the title and it will take you the page.  I know...it surprises me that it works, but I think it does.

So here we go, in no particular order:

1. Yoga
2.  I Just Called
3.  The Highlight Reel
4.  Some Days I Love Exercising
5.  You Wouldn't Believe It But I Have Pictures
6.  Chip and Rey - Thrill of a Lifetime
7.  It's Vacation
8.  Life's Most Embarrassing Moments
9.  Gentle Leader
10. Hit With Kindness

I hope you enjoy a little walk through last year as much as I did.

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Blogiversary! You always make me smile, laugh out loud or cry. I so enjoy your writing!

    ReplyDelete