Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Alamo Bowl

Happy New Year all!  It is very quiet around here this morning, which is what happens when you let your nine year old stay up until midnight, spraying silly string in the street and making up toasts, gagging on some sparkling grape juice.  Surely he will sleep until at least 8:00!  

Things have been busy the last couple of days and I haven't quite found the quiet time I need to organize and sort through my Christmas pictures.  When do these people go back to school and work anyway??

In the meantime, I thought I would share the pictures Hubby and Harry took at the Alamo Bowl.  This is their 10th consecutive year going to a college bowl game.  They got some great pictures of Baylor's RGIII, who won the Heisman Trophy this year.  I especially love the trophy presentation pictures they got at the end of the game!  My girl Martha is a Baylor grad and big fan so I thought she might particularly enjoy seeing the pictures.  For the rest of you, that may not be football fans, just go ahead and shut her down! 

Hope your New Year is off to a terrific start!












































1 comment:

  1. harry looks great in the #10 jersey. like the green color on him. AWESOME pix. were their seats on the sidelines? thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete