Monday, January 9, 2012

Kyle's Senior Pictures

This afternoon I had the pleasure of taking Beth's oldest son Kyle's senior pictures.  It was so fun...yet I teared up more than once.  You see, I first fell in love with this little guy when he was in second grade and looked like this....


He's the handsome dude in the front.  He was so little.



Here he is with little Chip.  They have always been buddies.

Now, he is graduating, visiting colleges, getting all grown up and stuff.  Looking at him through the viewfinder just seriously moved me. 

I thought so many of the pictures were wonderful.  I am going to share the best of the best below.  Tell me which one you like the best.
























































7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! They are all so good! LOVE the ones in the letter jacket! They grow up so fast! I need you to get some of G-raff! Maybe if we come out for Spring Break - love the backgrounds you have selected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them!! And love you for spending the afternoon with us on our photo shoot!! How am I ever going to pick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Melissa. I like the fifth picture (RR jacket, smiling, leaning on log wall) and one near the end in striped shirt, smiling, sitting on wooden steps by a stone wall.
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT pix....i know who is mom is for sure!
    martha

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the one with his mama, of course! Great pictures, Melissa!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics, Melissa. Love the close up of him leaning on the well. Also the full shot of him with the barn shadowed in the distance. Great! Don't you hate them growing up?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since he is my nephew, I may be the tiniest bit biased, but I love ALL the pictures!!!
    Great job Melissa, Kyle and Beth!

    ReplyDelete