It is Friday and the weekend ahead is looking full and fun! On the agenda...
* Make Valentine's Box for Chip. We are going for an ATM Bank Machine. There is spray paint involved so it should be fun! Pictures to follow!
* Chip needs to address his Valentines for his classmates.
* Wrap Ms. Coleman's Valentine's gift.
* Valentine's Shopping for my boys.
* Cross Country Centerpiece Sample - I am making the centerpieces for the Cross Country Trivia Night Fundraiser and need to make a sample to take to the meeting on Sunday afternoon.
* Mail a box to a special someone special who is having surgery.
* Basketball Game and Baseball Practice
We will also have the regular stuff like homework (BOOOOOO!!!) but when I see a few creative days ahead of me it is always a good thing.
Chip is totally hooked on cooking. He hears me pull a pan out in the kitchen and he comes running in....can I help? In fact, he wants to make Valentine's Dinner for the family. On the menu, homemade Chicken nuggets and a Chocolate Trifle. The trifle idea is one he made up in his own head.....uh oh. May have to steer him to a recipe but we shall see!
Hope your weekend is giving you something to look forward to!