Thursday, February 16, 2012

Shoe Question

I got tons of questions about why Chip was spray painting tennis shoes the other day when he was spray painting the shoe boxes for his ATM Machine.  "Tons of questions" might be a bit of an overstatement....I actually just got one question.  It was from Ms. Tennessee. 

Dear Ms. Tennessee - Thank you so much for the great question and for reading my blog closely enough to give a rip to even ask a question.  I sincerely appreciate that.  Sincerely.  Really.   So, about those shoes!  I am making the centerpieces for the Cross Country Trivia Night Fundraiser.  We are hoping to have about 20 teams, which means there will be 20 tables.  The centerpieces are going to be a pair of silver spray painted tennis shoes with a wooden dowel in them, topped with a 12X12 sign that has a 5X7 black and white picture of our runners and then Table 1, Table 2, Table 3, etc. below the picture. The signs are double sided so they can be seen from any angle.  I have made a sample, but haven't taken any pictures.  I will do that soon so you can get a visual for how the shoes are going to look.  I have about 9 more days to whip up 19 more of those suckers.  I have also got to make 20 little signs that say "Cell Phone Basket" where everyone will put their cell phones in the center of the table for the night.  No Googling for the trivia answers!   Also have some other signs to make and it is starting to make me antsy!  Must get busy!  Lots to do and not enough hours in the day! 

Anyway, thank you again for the great question.   Keep them coming!

Have a terrific Thursday!

 

1 comment:

  1. RT never misses a thing. She is the most observent individual you will ever meeet. Everyone likes to go shopping with her as she knows where to find things and knows the cost.

    She saves the Guke tons of money and time being so observent.

    ReplyDelete