Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bingo Goes Bad

Busy, busy days around here!  Let me give you the rundown on the last couple of days:

We went to Lakeside today and had brunch, painted birdhouses and played Bingo.  It was fun, but the Bingo kind of got out of hand.  Those folks were hollering and getting angry about who won what and why they got to pick their prize and this other person didn't.  It didn't fill me with joy.  At all.  I was a little bit bummed on the way home for the first time ever.  I think we need to rethink the Bingo playing thing.  It did not bring out the best in my Lakeside friends.  No, it did not.  Regardless, I am glad to get the poster painting, cookie baking, tag making, prize shopping behind me.  Need to get some good craft ideas lined up for next time to get me rejuvenated and refocused.

Chip had a baseball game last night at eight o'clock.  They won 14-2.  Chip pitched great and had a good catch in the field.  He didn't get into bed until 10:20.  That is late for a little person.

Went to see a little college baseball game up in Georgetown on Sunday afternoon.  It was a lovely way to spend an afternoon.

Rosie turned 12 on Monday.  Seriously, how much longer?  Just kidding.  Love that cat.

I re-stained the front door.  It looks all shiny and new.  Also, made the boys clean their rooms.  Really clean their rooms.  It is good to have company coming!

My thyroid blood work came back perfect!  Hooray!

Wrapped up our Bible Study on the book of James.  It was so awesome.  We are going to start Daniel after Spring Break.  Can't wait.

Work is kicking my butt.  I am trying to get two hard subcontracts in place, have three proposals in the works, and a big monster one just around the corner.  High Stress.  Everything is urgent!  YIKES!  Phone ringing off the hook all day long.

Working out with Chad.  Sore arms, legs, butt, stomach, eyeballs. Walking.  Eating right.  Logging my meals.  Prepping my food.  Feeling good.  Nah, check that...I am feeling great! 

Hope the weekend ahead is more relaxing instead of running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

1 comment:

  1. Forget Bingo. You need to make them play Twister. I'm sure you will be laughing all the way home. LOL!

    Gail

    ReplyDelete