Friday, March 9, 2012

Fitness Update

I worked out with Chad today and am already lifting way more weight, doing more reps, getting stronger.  Most importantly though is the fact that I am not hungry.  At all.  Like, I don't want to eat.  When my three hours roll around I am like UGH..I have to eat again! 

Last week I was down 4.5 pounds and I have added another 3 pounds to that this week for a nice downward trend of 7.5 pounds!  Only 2.5 more to go to get to my first goal of 10 pounds!  It is working!!!  I am putting in the effort with my food preparation and tracking it in my food log and most definitely hitting it hard in the gym and IT IS WORKING! 

I can't wait until next Friday!

And in other happy news...this morning, my girl Beth brought me a "WAY TO GO!" present.  The cutest Alabama gym bag made out of a hoody sweatshirt!  I will have to take a picture of it!

I am so blessed!

Hope your weekend is stellar!

3 comments:

  1. great....exercise and cutting out all the good tasting stuff is the way to get slim and fit. I wish ready to exercise regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I walked 2 laps around the campus track and climbed a big hill. I am trying to exercise and cut out some crappy foods. I still eat when stressed but I may start taking xanax instead. Years ago, I actually lost thirty pounds being on xanax three times a day. Sounds like a plan....May have to take it 4 times a day to cope with Granny..

    ReplyDelete