Monday, March 26, 2012

The Letter "t"

Yesterday I typed a big long entry and some how, some way when I saved it, all I saved was the letter "t".  That's it.  Just one letter.  Paragraph after paragraph about all the goings on around here and I hit save and I got "t".

So, here it is in a nutshell:

I am down about 12 pounds.  Feeling good.
Drew played two games this weekend.  Both of them outstanding games.  Close, smart baseball, they won one and lost one. 
The weather here is spectacular.
The spring pollen is back and everything is covered in yellow.
I made homemade hummus and it wasn't awful.
Car shopping is still painful.  We are circling in on a few choices.  Hope to make a decision soon.

More to come....

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when that happens! Keep posting up healthy tips. I had some hummus in my hard boiled egg white the other day. It was good -- store bought though. Let me know when you perfect the homemade kind. :o)

    ReplyDelete