Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Numbers

Let's talk about some numbers, shall we?

My little blog had its 20,000th visitor yesterday.  Thanks, Mom and Dad for checking on my blog several times a day and inflating my visitor numbers.  I really appreciate it.  And to my three other regular readers....I love ya! 

Harry has driven to school 3 times and back home 2 times.  I am still not breathing when he leaves the house.  It is hard to hold your breath that long.

I am down 21.5 pounds today.  I need one more pound by Saturday to stay on track for loosing 2.5 a week!  Doing a shake day today and heading to the gym shortly to make sure I hit that goal!

My little Chip will be crossing into double digits in 26 days.  The big 1-0!  I am not handling this well at all.  Seems I have some emotional issues about my children meeting expected milestones in their lives.

I am working 1,000,000,000,000 hours a day.  At least it feels like I am.

Astro will be 8 years old on Saturday.

That is all the numbers I can think of for now....hope your Thursday is awesome! 

1 comment:

  1. Way to go girl! I am so thrilled for you. I had no doubt that you could lose the weight. Sometimes...it's a matter of being ready mentally for the challenge. Keep up the good work and I love reading your blog. Tell Harry never hurry or try to be the first to pull through the intersection when the light changes from red to green. Tell him, as I'm sure you have, that a lot of fools run red lights. Tell him to look both ways before pulling out even if people in back are blowing the horn and shooting him the bird. Must be so...very hard letting him drive.

    ReplyDelete