Friday, April 13, 2012

Ten Random Tidbits

I am super, duper busy...here is a little summary of the goings on around here till I can get caught up.

1.  Chip is doing safety patrol for the first time today.  He was thrilled.  He said "I am not going to say Have a Nice Day, I am going to say Have a FANTASTIC Day!"  He may be the best safety patrol FBE has ever seen! 

2.  Only six more days till my Harry takes his driving test.  In the last few days he has run a red light and taken a turn so fast I thought his truck was on two wheels.  It is going to be fine.  It is going to be fine.  It is going to be fine. It is going to be fine.

3.  We haven't done our taxes yet.  Can you say procrastinators?

4.  Today celebrates twenty one years of married life.  Wow.  Does anyone have a medal for us?  Trophy?  Something?  Anything?   We dated for almost eight years.  Does that qualify us for something? 

5.  Big, giant proposal is officially kicking my butt.  It is hard.  I seem to have a constant headache centered over my left eyebrow.  Does that mean something?   Is only my left eyeball stressed? 

6.  I am down 18 pounds!  Woo Hoo!

7.  I am taking my first Spin Class tomorrow.  Oh boy!  I can't wait to come home and mark #30 off my 50 Things To Do Before I Am 50 List.  It has been a while since I have crossed through one.  Could Yoga be next?

8.  I am going to see a Carol Burnett show next week.  It is called Laughter and Reflection.  I bet I am going to do some of both.

9.  Last Tuesday was the three year anniversary of Louise passing away.  I miss her.  Terribly.

10.    Tonight is the big school fundraiser. I am volunteering in the food booth for two hours, but I am not in charge of anything.  I think I might actually enjoy that! 

Hope your weekend is outstanding! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss AND the 21 years. Can't believe it's been a year since your 20th anniversary blog post!

    ReplyDelete