Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day Memories

I don't ever want to forget the sweet homemade cards my boys gave me for Mother's Day this year so I am going to put them here for safe keeping.


My homemade Mother's Day card from Harry:


To: The most amazing woman I've ever encountered in my life
From:  A Harry kid who's driving scares the living **** out of her

The way you are is perfect.
You're wonderful, joyful and beautiful too.
This day is dedicated to you.

In thanks for feeding the lizard,
and still loving me even though I say
"git that gizzard!"

You are funny and smart,
yet you dislike it when I fart.

Your witty sense of humor makes me laugh all day.
You're pretty awesome, I must say.

You've raised me and taken care of me too.
And that is why Mother, I will always LOVE YOU.


My homemade Mother's Day book from Chip:


The Most Important Think About My Mom:

The most important thing about my mom is that she is the best cook ever.  You make delicious food.  You cook it to perfection.  You have a lot of delicious meals.  It's a wonderful collection.  But the most important thing about my mom is that she is the BEST COOK EVER!

The most important think about my mom is that she is funny.  You tell lots of funny jokes.  All the sentences you say have a funny little riddle.  An example of you being funny is your every day life.  But the most important thing about my mom is that she is FUNNY.

The most important thing about my mom is that she is fun to play with.  You love to go swimming with all of us and we love to have you there.  You love to play games.  They will last for hours.  You love to plan I Spy.  It is hard to beat you.  But the most important thing about my mom is that she is fun to play with.

The most important thing about my mom is that she is awesome.  You are super smart.  You are always funny.  You are the best cook ever.  But the most important thing about my mom is that she is AWESOME!!!

The most important thing about my mom is that she loves me.  Your love never fails.  And it never runs out on me.  Your love is the best love I could ever ask for.  But the most important thing about my mom is that she LOVES me!


So grateful for these boys who have no idea that SPAM fried rice is not a gourmet meal to brag about.  I sure love them.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG How sweet. Brought tears to my eyes. You are so lucky to have two very thoughtful, smart and very funny boys..

    ReplyDelete