Saturday, August 11, 2012

14 Day Eating Plan

Lots of my loyal readers have asked "What exactly are you eating on this 14 Day diet plan that Mr. Knowledge About the Human Body has you on?"

I use the word "Lots" very, very loosely. 

Honestly, only my Aunt Gail and the lady across the street have asked. 

Regardless, I aim to please everyone. 

I will tell you that I went in for my session with Mr. Knowledge yesterday, after four total days eating on this plan and said "I am up a pound and a half...HELP...I feel grouchy and hungry...what is happening?"

He said "This is great.  You are regulating your insulin.  You might gain a little weight, but please remember that this is about getting healthy, not about getting skinny.  Keep it up.  Your organs are loving you right now.  If you are hungry, increase your portions a bit until you aren't hungry but keep eating the same things.  Being grouchy we can live with."

So here it is:

6:00 a.m.     Protein  Shake
8:30 a.m.     4 Egg Whites; Spinach/Mushrooms/Onions; One slice Ezekiel Bread
11:00 a.m.   Grapefruit or an Apple (add some Peanut Butter if super hungry)
12:15 p.m.   Chicken or Tuna Salad made with tons of veggies (cucumber/celery/onion/green pepper/sugar free relish) and a little Smart Balance Mayo; 2 Kim's Magic Pops
3:00 p.m.     Protein Shake
5:30 p.m.     4 - 6 oz White Fish (Tilapia) ; 1 cup of a veggie
8:00 p.m.     Zone Bar

That is it! 

Since I am not losing pounds right now I desperately want to believe that I am losing inches.  I tried on a closet full of clothes today in the next size down and they ALL fit!  I am just so thrilled!  Thank you Connie for all the wonderful clothes that have been my inspiration to get into!  Down 60+ pounds and feeling like a million bucks! 

Hope your weekend is awesome! 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm, Doesn't seem too awfully bad but I guess after two weeks it will get old. But, whatever Mr. Knowledge has said has worked so... I think it also is kind of a mind training thing, you definitely won't be getting excited about eating. Food's purpose is for nourishment of the body. It was never meant to be something to do when bored, nervous, sad, happy, or to reward ourselves. But in this day in time eating has become just that, a way to entertain ourselves and our mouths. I realize if I am really hungry, a nectarine will take that feeling away. We have to learn to view food as a means of nourishing the body and not the soul. There are other things to do to nourish our souls. One more question, how did you find this magnificent Mr Knowledge? You can shoot me an email when you have time. I know it must feel so, dang good to fit into smaller clothes. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete