Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me.....

Today is my birthday.  Among my happy birthday wishes on Facebook, one of my friends said "What an investment you've made in yourself this year!" 

What a perfect way to sum up my 45th year.   I HAVE invested in myself.

I have invested in my relationship with God, I have worked on my emotional health and I have most definitely improved my physical body and overall health and well being.  It has been a trifecta of spiritual, emotional and physical improvement and I have never felt better inside and out.  It has impacted every aspect of my life.  I feel like I am glowing! 

So, Happy Birthday to me!  Bring on 46!  I can't wait to see what is in store for me! 

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you and your accomplishments! Excited to see what this next year brings! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated bday. Yeww... look maavalus darling!

    ReplyDelete