Thursday, August 23, 2012

Rocky Start

My morning so far....

1.  Every step I took on my walk I had a clicking noise inside my head.  In the way back.  Inside my head.  Just click, click, click, click.  Every step.  For those of you who know me well, you know that repeat noises are a major problem for me.  I go kinda sorta nuts with repeat noises of any kind.  Its a problem when it is inside my own head and I can't figure out how to stop it.  What the heck?

2.  I have a sharp pain in my right ear.  Like really sharp.  Like, my hand wants to fly up and cover it when the pain happens.  It is not all the time, just random intervals.  A 46 year old with an ear infection?  My TMJ acting up?

Are these two related?????

3.  I came home and made a protein shake, didn't screw the lid on my shaker and proceeded to pour it all over myself and the kitchen counter when I took my first sip.  Bummer.  Messy Bummer.

4.  Then, I sat down on the couch and spilled my coffee all over the place.

AM I HAVING A STROKE OR WHAT??????

I am scared of how the rest of my day is going to progress!

1 comment:

  1. It's just fond memories of your Dad and Brother chomping on chips and nuts. LOL!

    ReplyDelete