Saturday, August 25, 2012

Sixty-Five

Big news!

SIXTY-FIVE!
65!

I have lost 65 pounds!  Go me!

So very happy about that!

In other news around the house! 

Hubby has gone to the beach for his annual boys trip.  He said the flight was so turbulent that the stewardess fell down in the aisle.  Oh, no thank you!  I would have barfed or screamed or BOTH for sure.  They do some kind of random drawing for sleeping arrangements and this year Hubby got the couch.  I think they have been going for 20 something years and I am not sure he has ever gotten the couch, so it was probably overdue.  I am sure he will have a great time regardless of where he sleeps. 

Me and the boys volunteered at Back To School Night for the elementary school handing out school supplies.  They both worked hard and I was so proud of them!   I had a little bra strap mishap that I asked Harry to assist me with while we were there and you would have thought I asked him to dance naked in front of the school while juggling flaming bowling balls.  It was good for some laughs.

The boys had a little sleepover to wrap up summer.  They had to help me clean the house to get ready for it.  It is a win-win.

In addition to my brain clicking and ear hurting I have random rashes popping up on my skin.  Behind my right knee, front of left knee, on my left hip, right thumb......WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? 

We are heading out today to buy some last minute school supplies!  School starts on Monday!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. congrats!!!! you look awesome. yes...i still read the blog. just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete