Sunday, October 14, 2012

10-11 Grateful

Dang - I am an epic fail at the grateful business!  Now I am four days behind.  I can't really remember Thursday that well so I am going to write about something I am grateful for every single day.

My two sweet, handsome, funny, amazing children.

They are football and Legos, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms, baseball and cross country, rice and macaroni and cheese, root bear and sweet tea, riding bikes and driving cars, blue eyes and brown eyes, physics and long division, curly hair and straight hair, Red Sox and Blue Jays, Sponge Bob and ESPN, getting up early and sleeping in late.

They are the very reason my heart beats.

I love them.  The kind of love that you don't choose...it is just a part of you.  It is unconditional. It is powerful.  It is sometimes overwhelming.  A love that is bigger than anything you can imagine until it is given to you.  An amazing gift.  It is the most wonderful part of being a human that I have experienced.  For my beautiful boys I am eternally grateful.  Forever and ever and ever and ever.  Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment