Sunday, October 14, 2012

10-12 Grateful

Friday was a massively busy day and I was so grateful for all that I accomplished.  I got some big things done at work and that felt great.  However, the highlight of my day was watching Harry run at his cross country meet.  It was an evening meet, which was kinda cool.  And the weather, although a bit muggy wasn't bad.  His race started at 7:00 p.m.   He ran well, but of course he didn't think so.  It seems to be a trend with him.

Got to spend some great time with my friends at the meet.  We have way more fun out there than most parents.  Didn't get many good pictures because it was getting dark and the subjects were moving and that is just a bad combination.

Oh, and Harry brought home an order form for his class ring this week.  What?  Wasn't it just yesterday I was ordering my class ring?  How in the world did this kid of mine get to be a Junior???  It was fun looking at all the options and colors and emblems.  There are way many more choices than when I was in school.  Now they have a website where you can design your ring.  I even went and got me and Hubby's class rings out of my jewelry box and we wore them for a while. It has been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment