Sunday, October 14, 2012

10-13 Grateful

Saturday was a great day.  I got lots of things done around the house that I have not been able to do for all the dadgum work I have been doing.   Putting away laundry, mopping, cleaning bathrooms...ahhh it felt great to get things back in order.

Then my sweet Chip invited me to his room and we played Legos for a couple of hours.  He wants to build a base, so we sorted through all his Lego pieces and put together a base.  He was so appreciative of my mad skills at finding the perfect Lego piece he was looking for. I was a great base building assistant.  Grateful that he still wants to hang out and play with me!

Then it was Alabama Football...ROLL TIDE!

Then on to some Eagles baseball!  Go Chip!  They had two games on Friday and it was a bit on the drizzly side, but it wasn't cold... Grateful!  Got some good pictures, but I have to upload them to my computer. Maybe I will get that done in just a bit and share some pictures!

Hope your Saturday was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment