Monday, October 15, 2012

10-14 Grateful

Sunday afternoon I was grateful that my boys convinced me to step away from work to go shoot some hoops with them up at the Elementary school.  Because basically I was a Boss at basketball!

I was covering folks, stealing the ball, running, gunning, guarding and was for all intents and purposes a phenom shooting machine!   Of course, Chip laughed himself into the fetal position many times and wasn't playing that great of a game of defense and of course I am still about six inches taller than him.  But outside of that it was a pretty fair match up.  Me and Hubby against Chip and Harry.

We won by one.

Then we laid down on that concrete and let that hot sun just beat down on us.  It was glorious!

Good times.  Good times indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment