Thursday, October 18, 2012

10-17 Grateful

Dang, I am always behind.

It is Thursday and I know what I am grateful for today, but that is my next post.....let me think back to Wednesday......

Oh, yes!

Wednesday was "The Queen's" 10th birthday!  I sent her a present for her birthday that I am totally jazzed about!  We are going to the American Girl Store in Atlanta in a few weeks.  We are going to cover that store from top to bottom, maybe get one of the dolls hair done, even have reservations for the Bistro to have lunch.  She was so excited!   I think I am even more excited.  It will be so fun.  Grateful to share this special time with her.  Happy Birthday Queen!  Love you!

My nephew Cole also celebrated his 11th birthday this week!  It is a birthday bonanza around here!  We sent him so cold, hard cash which I hope he spends getting something fun for himself!   He texted me to thank us for the money from his new phone....I think that might be what he spent his money on!

Grateful to have such great kiddos in my life.

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited! We are counting down the days until we go shopping!

    ReplyDelete