Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10-3 Grateful

Just slipping in under the wire....it is after 11 p.m. and after a whirlwind day of work, emergency fill in for Hubby to take Chip to baseball practice, dinner and more work I am heading to bed.

Today, I am grateful for...
  • That crazy throw to first base not hitting my little Chipster in the head while he was getting a drink by the dugout. Just a matter of inches.  Man, that would have hurt.
  • Coffee.  Lots and lots of coffee.
  • Sleeping in till 6:30 in the morning!  Woo Hoo!  Can't wait!
  • Chilly temperatures heading this way!
  • Afternoons talking with my boys about their day.  It is the best.  Even when it is about how hard PreAP Physics is or getting a page by page summary of the latest Big Nate book.  
Now, I am going to go lay my grateful weary head on a super soft pillow and get some sleep!

Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment