Friday, October 5, 2012

10-5 Grateful

Today I am grateful for the following:

* It's Friday.  Enough said.

* My sweet Chip's big smile when I picked him up after school and he was busting to tell me he got a 100 on his spelling test and an unbelievable 105 on his Math test.  You know, we are genetically challenged in math, so a 105 is definitely something to celebrate!

* Harry remembering that I was not feeling good and the first thing he said when he walked in the door from school was "Hey Mom, how are you feeling?"  Sweet boy.

*  Feeling better.  Thank goodness.

Tomorrow we have a cross country meeting in the morning and two baseball games in the afternoon.  The weather is going to be spectacular. Nice and cool.  Can't wait!

Hopefully I will have some pictures to post in tomorrow's post!

Happy Weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment