Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10-9 Grateful



Sue me…I missed another day of being grateful.  I am starting to think I stink at this!  Let’s catch up, shall we?

Yesterday was Tuesday.  Let’s rewind Tuesday and find some things to be grateful for….I was grateful that I woke up early and got my walk in!  Love my time with Martha in the wee hours of the morning.  It is therapy in motion!  I was grateful that I am starting to feel a little better.  Not quite sure what is off with me, but I think I am finally starting to shake it.  Grateful for hair clips because my hair was an awful mess yesterday.  Grateful that Mr. Knowledge turned me on to Quinoa.  It is especially delicious, although how it is correctly pronounced is a complete mystery to me.   Grateful for a comfortable bed to fall into…exhausted at the end of a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment