Thursday, January 17, 2013

Coming out of the Woodwork


Hold on to your hats folks!  I have received several emails today that folks are still reading this silliness!  It seems it is still terribly difficult for people to post comments.  Not sure why!  I don't think it is anything I am doing, but maybe it is!  I need an IT man (good suggestion, Beth!) I'll see what I can do.

So, let me give a personal shout out to you my dear, sweet, patient crew!

Ms. Tennessee
Liz
Bob
Lana
Beth
Karen
Gail
Sandy
The Nice One
Sheri
Becky

Talk amongst yourselves while I count you.

Hold still now! 

Eleven!  Eleven!  Eleven!  

Woo Hoo!   My goodness!  Who knew?

Makes me happy, which is just silly.  I guess it is just nice to know I am not just talking to myself here!  I do that enough in real life! 

Also, on the happy radar is a suggestion from Karen for me to share more healthy recipes!   Tonight, I will post a great one for tilapia that I think is fantastic!  

One more final smile maker for me is that Harry got a part in the next high school play!  Way to go Harry! Can't wait to see it!  

Hope your Thursday has been filled up with some awesomeness! 

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget the 12 folks from Huddle House here in Jville. I have them reading. Every time I am in there around midnight catching up on my work. I check your blog. Generally when I walk in the door they all shout.... Whats Harold and CHip up to! Then I read your blog out loud to the whole place. A few of the old men just like looking at your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I unlazied myself and clicked over to your actual blog in order to comment : ). I'm going to try the tilapia. It sounds good. Unlike the pinterest recipe for kale and at least three other awful sounding ingredients. JK. But really. I want to watch you put that in your mouth.
    Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by the old Blog Sheri! I love getting comments! However, I had an odd one from a guy who had 19 chicas and wanted to pick me up in a van. WTH? I am sure it was SPAM (the bad email kind, not the kind my children love to eat) Anyway, I think you will enjoy the tilapia. It has a really great flavor! That Pinterest Recipe is going to rock! When I finally get around to making that Kale and Quinoa stuffed Sweet Potato I am going to save one for you to try! It will be delicious!

      Delete
  3. Yea, for Huddle House and for making me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete