Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday Tales

Hello and happy Tuesday to you!  I am trying to get into a better habit of posting regularly.  Has anyone noticed?  Knock, knock....is this thing on.  Anyone out there?  I am not sure I have any readers left because I haven't gotten any comments!  How about giving me a shout out if you are still reading!  Or don't.  I'm going to keep posting anyway.

So today I started my day at the crack of dawn with a brisk walk in the rain and it was 20 something degrees.  Who am I, Rocky??   I totally felt like a real athlete.  Of course, my partner in crime was with me and we spent the first 100 yards saying things like "I didn't know it was supposed to rain."  "Do you think it will stop?"  "Should we just go home?" "I don't want to be cold and wet."  "If it doesn't stop we are totally turning around."  The next thing we know we have finished the whole route....are soaking wet and still talking a mile a minute.  I would never, ever, ever go out on a morning like that unless I knew Martha was waiting on me.  It is a good thing to have a friend to exercise with.

In other news, I did some new hard stuff at the gym and my butt is going to be sore tomorrow.  So are my arms.  And my abs.  And probably even my hair!

I had a car date with my friend Sandy today!  Which means we visited outside her house in my car while waiting for school to get out.  It was great to see her and fun to catch up!  We could be regular car daters!

Harry auditioned for another high school play today. It is called Reckless.  There is a deaf, mute, paraplegic woman in the play named "Pooty".  That just made Harry laugh and laugh when he read that!  Can't wait to see if he gets a part!

Chip got into my car after school and said "BEST DAY EVER!"  I said what happened?  Apparently, the electricity was out in his classroom today and they got to have class in the Library all day long.  He thought that was awesomeness!

Hope your day had a little bit of awesome in it!

7 comments:

  1. Woo HOO! love your daily blog. I am an avid follower of your blog.Keep up the awesomeness! LLL from TN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still reading...still loving it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best, Liz! Always such a great encouragement to me!

      Delete
  3. I'm still here, my friend, and enjoying every word and pic. Loving the protein waffles that I make as pancakes. Feel free to post good recipes for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Tilapia Recipe was for you, Karen! I tried Blueberry Protein Pancakes last weekend and they were yummy!

      Delete
  4. Bless your pea pickin heart. Yes, we are still out there. It is almost 5 am and I'm at Huddle House finishing up work. Can't do it at home. My cat, Kikkoman, the 50 pounder won't leave me to work. He lies on my papers, steals pens, walks on my keyboard, and my tablet. Anyho, all the folks here are looking at your blog and photos of your immaculate closets, etc. I am also sending your blog to all of my friends so they can see how normal people are supposed to be. Time to get the LAZZZY out of our ARSES down hear in Redneckville. You have inspired me with your weight loss, exceptional beauty, muscular attributes, philanthropic endeavors, altruistic nature, and your positive attitude. You girl, are one in a million and I am reading and enjoying your blogdom everyday. I am proud of you. I wish I was more like you. Especially, the part where you have a super husband and great kids. The super husband will do. Actually, if you ever get tired of him, send him my way.. LMAO. I should be so lucky. Yes, I'm on drugs....and all the folks at Huddle House are giving you a big shout out... Go MELISSA..... You would be proud of me as well as I am purging daily. Yesderday, I threw all my dirty underwear in the trash. It was fun going to Wal Mart to buy new underwear. I hate laundry. Today, I plan to throw out some more dirty clothes. But seriously, I have been getting rid of stuff, slow process but must be done.
    Got to go, literally. Bye for now. Love you all! Casa De wavo, bornjorno, asta laveesta, chow

    ReplyDelete