Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mother's Day in February

Today, I got to spend a glorious day at an amazing spa. 
It was my Mother's Day gift certificate from last year.  
It was AWESOME!  


The weather was glorious!  I mean spectacular! 
I was chillaxin' by the pool after an incredible swedish massage and a lavender body scrub.  
Those fabulous treatments were followed by a delicious spa light lunch.
 Then it was on to a facial.  Ahhhhh!    


Then I wandered down to the water and came up on this hammock, swinging gently in the breeze.  
So I promptly crawled into it and took a nap! 


Then I woke up and wandered up to a cabana and laid in the sun like a lizard. 
Sipping on Ginger Iced Tea.

Finished the day off with a glorious shower using every gel, lotion, soap concoction they offered! 

A delicious, delicious, delicious day of pampering and relaxation!  

Happy Mother's Day to me! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks heavenly! Glad you took the time to pamper yourself.

    ReplyDelete