Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Day

I fixed the dishwasher today.
Repaired it with a part that I ordered off the Internet.
It took me a total of 2 minutes and 16 seconds.
I felt like a boss.

I finished three hard things at work today.
Three things that were in my too hard stack.
I hate the too hard stack.
I can now look forward to working tomorrow.

It got cold today.
Jeans and sweatshirt cold.
What the heck?
We were just in flip flops and shorts!

Hubby has been out of town.
He is coming home very shortly.
He was in seven different countries in a 24 hour period.
They included...United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Morocco and some others.
Don't look those up on a map.  It may frighten you. It frightened me.
He is on his way to Spain and then home.  Yea!

I am getting serious about these last 15 pounds I need to lose.
Mr. Knowledge challenged me to eat 15 clean meals in a row.
I have eaten seven so far.
I know as soon as I get to 15 he is going to tell me to do 15 more.
15, 15, 15 everywhere.

Another college visit this weekend.
Another baseball tournament this weekend.
Should be fun!

Happy Thursday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment