1. I went to the farmer's market this Saturday with my girl Beth. I purchased a bounty of produce.
2. I am using this produce as fast as I am buying it in my handy, dandy juice machine. My juicer is getting a workout!
3. There are two days left till my little Chipster turns eleven. He is stoked. Jazzed. Excited. Oh, to be eleven again.
4. Hubby is playing softball tonight. He hasn't played in years. The boys were so excited to go watch him. I can't wait to hear how it goes. I told him to remember he is old and not to slide into second and come home bleeding!
5. I took Chip and Harry shopping on Saturday. Harry is in need of a 'fancy' outfit for the Thespian Banquet. That means he can't wear athletic shorts. Anyway, while we were shopping for dress pants and a dress shirt he ran across some electric blue shorts that he wanted. I mean BLUE - Bright Blue - Fluorescent Blue. Do you understand how these are not regular blue shorts. Not Navy. Not Royal blue. Not Light Blue. Chip looks at him and says "Really Harry? I guess now I know what it is like to have a sister." We all cracked up and then Harry chased him around trying to clobber him. Brothers.
6. Harry survived his first solo shift at work without a trainer. Lettuce, tomato, pickles and onions all made their way to the correct bun. Good work Harry!
7. Our Ten for Him group in the neighborhood is awesome. I Love it. Love it. Love it.
8. Bob and Lana are setting out on a 30 day trek driving across the U.S from Alabama to Washington to take an Alaskan cruise. I can't wait to hear the stories. It should be epic!
9. Ping pong has had a rebirth in our house. We played at the Templeton's house this weekend and the very next day the dining room table was cleared off, the net was found and put up, paddles and ping pong balls are every where.
10. My backyard is a disaster area...but isn't this rose bush pretty? Why is the picture distorted? I have no idea. I should call the help desk.
I must go cook dinner for the softball player and his entourage! They should be home shortly!
Hope your week ahead is brilliant!